We believe that all the canonical books of the Bible are God-inspired and infallible Word of God. It is the highest and all-sufficient authority in matters of faith and life.
We believe in the One, Living, True and Everlasting God Existing from eternity in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and these Three are One God. They have one essence and are perfect in nature. They deserve equal worship and glory.
We believe that Jesus Christ is truly God and truly Man. He was conceived from the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin Mary; He died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead; He ascended to heaven, sat on the right hand of the Father, and became our High Priest and sole Intercessor.
We believe that the Holy Spirit fulfills His ministry on earth: He glorifies Jesus Christ, He rebukes the man of sin, He gives the birth from above, He dwells within, He empowers the godly living and grants Spiritual Gifts for ministry.
We believe that the man was created triune (spirit, soul and body) and sinless, following the image and likeness of a triune God. But due to the treachery of Satan and disobedience to God, the man sinned and lost relationship with God. The result was death: spiritual, physical and eternal.
We believe that:
- the salvation of man was accomplished by Jesus Christ, whom God has appointed to become the Intercessory Sacrifice as a ransom for our sins;
- God gives salvation to man solely by His grace on the basis of redemption by Christ, not by human actions or merit.;
- salvation is received by faith through repentance in sin and the birth from above of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.
We acknowledge that baptism is the commandment of Jesus Christ established for those who believed in Him and experienced the birth from above. Such a person in the holy baptism confesses Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Lord and Savior, makes a vow of faithfulness to Him, thus joining the local church.
We acknowledge that the Lord's Supper is the commandment of Jesus Christ for members of the church to proclaim "the death of the Lord until He comes".
We acknowledge that the Church of Christ is the invisible assembly of spiritually born people, redeemed from among all peoples throughout all ages, who have been annexed to the Body of Christ through the baptism of the Holy Spirit at the birth from above, and reside in heaven as well as on earth.
We recognize that the local church is a visible assembly of born-again people who live in one locality, united by faith in Jesus Christ based on the Word of God, and are constantly "in the apostles' teaching and fellowship, in the breaking of bread and the prayers". The local church is an integral part of the Universal Church.
We are waiting for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ for His Church, during which:
- - The resurrection of the dead in the Lord;
- The change of the faithful who remained alive;
- The picking up of the Church toward the Lord in the cl.ouds
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, as well as in the eternal bliss of the saved and the eternal punishment of the wicked.
We adhere to the biblical principles of Christian life and service.
We are called to:
- - fulfill the great commission of Jesus Christ, extending the Kingdom of God to the edge of the earth through the preaching of the Gospel;
- be worthy citizens of our own country by obeying its laws, if they do not restrict the freedom of conscience and the profession of religion.