Program Objective This program is designed to train Sunday school teachers, Leaders of Christian education in local churches and social entities.
We are aimed at training students to deliver Bible truths in the ways that contribute to the lives of disciples.
At the Program «Bachelor of Children Ministry” students will:
• gain and organize Bible and pedagogical knowledge necessary for a Sunday school teacher;
• understand key methods of Bible study considering the age specifics, evangelical lessons, Christian ethics and Christian camps, conferences and they will learn to apply this knowledge;
• develop practical skills of training process planning and making training programs/syllabuses;
• grow spiritually and get resemblance to the Great Teacher in life and ministry to children.
It is a four-year program:
• 6 one-week sessions per year = 24 sessions;
• 16 core courses;
• 8 courses in areas of specialization;
• 4 online courses (one course per year);
• Practical home assignments, that are included in the program.
• Personal care and counseling of each student by a Program Director;
• Practice of teaching at a day children social centre;
• Involvement of teachers with profound ministry experience;
• Creative methods in different kinds of children ministry;
• Practical help in starting and developing children ministry in local churches, in managing camps for children (teenagers);
• Building spiritual environment within a group so that students support and serve each other.