Program Objective This program is designed to help gain necessary knowledge and skills set in order to effectively share Gospel of Christ to other nations and cultures.
We are aimed at developing genuine theological understanding of Bible in the followers of Christ, so that they:
• effectively preach God’s message to other nations and cultures;
• serve those in need;
• contribute to sharing the Gospel through personal evangelism and church planting process.
Education is delivered in terms of four aspects:
We provide students with fundamental theological Bible knowledge.
We teach students on key principles of Bible interpretation and we teach them to develop skills of preaching.
We will encourage and contribute to development and formation of minister’s character i.e. have humble heart and be brave to lead the church to maturity in Christ at the same time by overcoming all the difficulties and spiritual hindrances.
We will equip students with practical missionary skills – sharing message of Christ with those suffering from slavery of sin.
The program has the following design:
• 6 one-week sessions per year = 24 sessions;
• 16 core courses;
• 8 courses in areas of specialization;
• 4 online courses (one course per year);
• Practical missionary home assignments, that are included in the program.
• Personal care and counseling of each student by a Program Director;
• Special application assignments;
• Building spiritual environment within a group so that students support and serve each other;
• Support and Mentorship on a missionary field by missionaries from International Mission Board.