BACHELOR OF CHILDREN MINISTRY04/05/2015
BACHELOR OF MISSIOLOGY:International Missions04/05/2015
Program objective The program is designed to train faithful and effective planters of churches that are able to start daughter churches.
We are aimed at:
- Providing students with fundamental theological education with the emphasis on missiology and develop skills of Bible analysis and research.
- Giving students knowledge in the domain of practical evangelism and church planting principles.
- Helping students plant churches by involving partner churches and local churches to the project.
- We form Christian character and commitment in ministry
- We provide students with deep knowledge that are required in contemporary world
- We encourage and contribute to gaining church planting experience
- We develop partnership within churches to promote missionary work
The program has the following design:
• 6 one-week sessions per year = 24 sessions;
• 16 core courses;
• 8 courses in areas of specialization;
• 4 online courses (one course per year);
• Practical home assignments, that are included in the program.
- Spiritual growth of each student
- Brotherhood environment within a group
- International partnership among churches
- Highly qualified teachers
- Missionary trips