1. We believe, that the canonical books of the Holy Scriptures are the inspired Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of people. They are the supreme and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one sovereign God, the Creator, infinitely perfect and existing eternally in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – these three are One God. They have one essence and perfection. To Them belong the same worship and glory.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. He arose from the dead, ascended into heaven, where He sits at the right hand of the Father. He is now our High Priest and the only Advocate.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit does His ministry on this earth: glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ, convicts person of his sins, regenerates, indwells and empowers men for godly living and service.
5. We believe that man was created by Trinitarian God in His image tripersonal (spirit, soul and body) and sinless. But because of satan’s deceit and disobedience the man fell into sin and lost fellowship with God. The result of this was death: spiritual, physical and eternal.
6. We believe that:
7. We confess that water baptism is an ordinance to be observed by those who believe in Him and are born from above. The person through baptism by faith confesses Jesus Christ as Son of God, Lord and Savior, and is making a pledge of a good conscience toward Him, and becomes a part of local church.
8. We confess that the Lord’s Supper is ordinance to be observed by the Church members in order to proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes again.
9. We confess that Christ’s church is invisible gathering of spiritually born men, redeemed of all nations during all times, who became part of Jesus’ Body through Baptism by Holy Spirit, which happened when person was born from above, and they are in heaven and on this earth.
10. We confess that local church is a visible gathering of people who are born from above and live in one area, who are united by faith in Jesus Christ based on God’s Word and are constantly in “apostles’ teaching and in the fellowship, the breaking of bread and prayer.”. Local church is a part of Universal Church.
11. We are waiting or second coming of Jesus for His church and during it following things will happen:
12. We believe in the bodily ressurection from the dead and also in everlasting blessedness of saved ones and everlasting punishment of lost ones.
13. We follow Bible principles of Christian life and ministry.
14. We are called: