Application requirements to the Program “Bachelor + Area of Specialization””
Enrollment in all the seminary programs is done on a competitive basis in accordance with the following criteria:
1. An applicant must have complete secondary education and show set of academic skills.
2. An applicant must be Born from Above, be baptized, be a member of an Evangelical church for at least two years and be an example of faithfulness to Christ in his/her life.
3. An applicant must provide the admissions office with a recommendation written by a pastor.
4. An applicant must agree with UBTS Doctrine & Beliefs Statement and sign this document (it is provided with the “Application Form”)
5. An applicant must provide the admissions office with all the required application documents (review “Application Process”) **
*Applicants at the age of 21 and upward are allowed to enroll in UBTS Programs “Bachelor of Pastoral Ministry” and “Bachelor of Missiology”. * Applicants at the age of 17 and upward are allowed to enroll in UBTS Programs “Bachelor of Christian Education”. * Applicants having abilities for music and basic theoretical music knowledge and basics of musicianship are allowed to enroll in UBTS Programs “Bachelor of Music Ministry”.